- Built-in thermostat turns heating element on at 40°F and off at 60°F
- Keeps water thawed (but not warm) in temperatures down to -20°F
- Flat back allows the bucket to hang against walls, gates or panels
- 6-ft cord with wire-spring to prevent chewing
- Cord exits from the back and bottom of the bucket to prevent animal access
- Cord rolls up into a recessed compartment on the bottom of the bucket for easy storage
- Heavy-duty steel handle
- 14" x 14" x 10"
- 75 watts, 120 volts, 60Hz
5 gallon (20 qt):
- 13" x 17" x 14"
- 130 watts, 120 volts, 60Hz
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Ron T from Maine
Keeps water from freezing but does not make the water warm. The goats love it.
Tamara I from Michigan
Reliable and quick service.
Donna J from Virginia
These buckets work great with the flat back and being a heated bucket it stops it from freezing.
Kay S from Massachusetts
So far so good. Put them in the stalls just ahead of a record-breaking freeze where it got near or below zero three nights in a row. Horses thought they were the water buckets from Satan to begin with (typical of horses) but once their outdoor tubs froze solid they were glad to have them. Solidly wired, no issues. We have only started using them so no track record to report yet.
Stephen M from Pennsylvania
Not our first purchase of PSI Heated Buckets. Expecting a harsh Winter and some of our buckets are few years old and we stocking up. We run an average of 6 buckets at a time. We have Dairy Goats, Chickens and Ducks. We can depend on PSI unlike some other brands. Makes our lives easy not dealing with frozen buckets of water. No failures and our buckets are 2 plus years old. Just being prepared and will likely not have to use them.