Heated Flat-Back Buckets
- Heavy-duty steel handle
- 6-ft cord with wire-spring to prevent chewing
- Cord rolls up into a recessed compartment on the bottom of the bucket for easy storage
- Built-in thermostat turns heating element on at 40°F and off at 60°F
- Keeps water thawed (but not warm) in temperatures down to -20°F
- Flat back allows the bucket to hang against walls, gates or panels
- Cord exits from the back and bottom of the bucket to prevent animal access
- 14" dia. (handle to handle), 12" (front to back), 9.5"H
- 75W, 120V, 60Hz
- 16" dia. (handle to handle), 14" (front to back), 12-1/2"H
- 130W, 120V, 60Hz
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tamara G from North Carolina
Large enough bucket for providing daily warm water, but small enough to carry full from the faucets. Although we have only a few freezing nights, it keeps the water from freezing when we do.
Cathryn K from Idaho
We ordered three of the flat-sided heated pails. Two of them were great and worked great. One leaked and we returned it, with a cost of $75 in shipping for the return. In the future, I think we will call to resolve the problem because of the cost of the return.
Helen R from Missouri
Only 5ft of useable cord not 6ft as stated. Handle is not gonna last long only braced on plastic for hanging. Not worth the price.
Christa E from Minnesota
Seems like a sturdy bucket and what I was looking for. The compartment in the bottom of the bucket for the cord is a nice feature and really hides it away. I look forward to trying it out this winter!
Katrina S from Ohio
My Clydesdale never liked a heated bucket. But he LOVES this one. The water does not get too warm.