Heated Pet Bowl
- 50 watts, 120 volts, 60Hz
- 12" x 12" x 5"
- Built-in thermostat turns heating element on at 40°F and off at 60°F.
- Keeps water thawed (but not warm) in temperatures down to -20°F.
- Keeps water ice free.
- 6-ft cord with wire-spring to prevent chewing.
- Round shape for easy cleaning.
- Waterproof wiring box.
- Insulated for energy efficiency.
- LOCKNDRY® compatible.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Jan N from Washington
This heatable dogs' water bowl doubles nicely for sick or injured chickens that must be kept separately in the dead of winter-I bought a second one, too.
Marlene J from Nevada, USA
I still have the first one of these and have used it for the last 2 winters, it works well so I bought a second one. I wish it had a longer cord.