Heated Pet Bowl
- 60 watts, 120 volts, 60Hz
- 12" x 12" x 5"
- Built-in thermostat turns heating element on at 40°F and off at 60°F
- Keeps water thawed (but not warm) in temperatures down to -20°F
- Keeps water ice free
- 6-ft cord with wire-spring to prevent chewing
- Round shape for easy cleaning
- Waterproof wiring box
- Insulated for energy efficiency
- LOCKNDRY® compatible
- Do not set in direct wind or water may ice over during freezing temperatures.
- Do not use extension cords.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Maureen K from Alberta, Canada
I haven’t plugged it in to see if it works in the cold weather yet but this is a HUGE pet bowl! Nevertheless, my cats enjoy drinking water from it and I won’t have to fill so often due to the size.
John B from New York
This solves the age-old problem for watering pets outdoors in freezing climates.
Pamela P from New York
This bowl is the best! During just cold weather, every feral cat, even kittens, ventured out to drink from it. We are now in the middle of one of the biggest snowstorms in years, and the bowl was easy to find under 20" of snow! Still working and going strong!
Jan N from Washington
This heatable dogs' water bowl doubles nicely for sick or injured chickens that must be kept separately in the dead of winter—I bought a second one, too.
Marlene J from Nevada
I still have the first one of these and have used it for the last 2 winters, it works well so I bought a second one. I wish it had a longer cord.