Hind Leg Splint Set
Leg splints are designed to allow for growth the entire duration of use. Lambs and goat kids are still able to move freely. The unique forward angle of the splint promotes healing without impeding mobility.
- Re-usable, pays for itself many times over
- Lightweight but very durable
- 100% success rate in the field trials
- Small - 9" (rear), 12" (front)
- Medium - 12" (rear), 16" (front)
- Soft tissue trauma
- Post surgical care
- First aid situations
How to Use
- Select the appropriate size splint.
- Place it on either the lateral or medial surface of the leg, and mark the groove immediately proximal to the toes.
- Mark the proximal end of the splint at the groove providing the desired length.
- The splint is then shortened at each marked groove by cutting with heavy shears or by breaking off one section at a time with pliers, starting at outside edge of the splint.