Hind Leg Splint Set
Designed to allow for growth the entire duration of use. Lambs and goat kids are still able to move freely. 100% success rate in the field trials. The unique forward angle of the splint promotes healing without impeding mobility.
- Re-usable, pays for itself many times over
- Lightweight but very durable
- 100% success rate in the field trials
- Soft tissue trauma
- Post surgical care
- First aid situations
How to Use
- Select the appropriate size splint.
- Place it on either the lateral or medial surface of the leg, and mark the groove immediately proximal to the toes.
- Mark the proximal end of the splint at the groove providing the desired length.
- The splint is then shortened at each marked groove by cutting with heavy shears or by breaking off one section at a time with pliers, starting at outside edge of the splint.