Hind Leg Splint Set
Leg splints are designed to allow for growth the entire duration of use. Lambs and goat kids are still able to move freely. The unique forward angle of the splint promotes healing without impeding mobility.
- Re-usable, pays for itself many times over
- Lightweight but very durable
- 100% success rate in the field trials
- Soft tissue trauma
- Post surgical care
- First aid situations
- Small - 9"
- Medium - 12"
How to Use
- Select the appropriate size splint.
- Place it on either the lateral or medial surface of the leg, and mark the groove immediately proximal to the toes.
- Mark the proximal end of the splint at the groove providing the desired length.
- The splint is then shortened at each marked groove by cutting with heavy shears or by breaking off one section at a time with pliers, starting at outside edge of the splint.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Martin T from South Dakota
We used this splint on a newborn calf. We ordered the medium as that was the largest one on the website. It worked pretty good, gave it the support and stability needed. Would purchase again.
Eugene V from Puerto Rico
The hind leg splint set is the most effective splint I have ever used for my pet animals. It arrived immediately and I used a medium set on one of my young goats that broke a hind leg and it worked perfectly. She is now running, jumping and keeping up with the other goats as if nothing ever happened!
Richard B from Oregon
What a great buying experience. I selected the wrong size splint after it was too late to change the size. I sent an email into Premier’s general email and I got a quick response. They fixed my mistake right away. Thank you very much! I’ll be back for sure.
Tyra K from Indiana
Awesome product! Thank you for the availability.