Hind Leg Splint Set
Leg splints are designed to allow for growth the entire duration of use. Lambs and goat kids are still able to move freely. The unique forward angle of the splint promotes healing without impeding mobility.
- Re-usable, pays for itself many times over
- Lightweight but very durable
- 100% success rate in the field trials
- Small - 9" (rear), 12" (front)
- Medium - 12" (rear), 16" (front)
- Soft tissue trauma
- Post surgical care
- First aid situations
How to Use
- Select the appropriate size splint.
- Place it on either the lateral or medial surface of the leg, and mark the groove immediately proximal to the toes.
- Mark the proximal end of the splint at the groove providing the desired length.
- The splint is then shortened at each marked groove by cutting with heavy shears or by breaking off one section at a time with pliers, starting at outside edge of the splint.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Barbara G from Illinois
Very good product!! Super fast delivery
Trebs Farm from Minnesota
This leg splint was exactly what we wanted. Just the right size for our month old lamb. It was easy to use and is doing the job. The lambs leg is healing and should be just fine.
Cynthia J from Indiana
Perfect for what I needed. Strong. Sturdy. Easy to cut to size. Thank you so much!