Hoof 'n Heel®
An aid in the treatment of cattle, sheep & goats with foot rot due to organisms susceptible to zinc sulfate. Penetrates deep into hoof to attack infection. Quick clinical response.
- Pleasant to use. Not sticky or messy
- Does not cause hoof to become discolored, hard, brittle or shrink
- Colorless. Does not stain or affect wool
- No fumes. Non-toxic
- No residues. No withholding
- Economical. Treats many hoofs
- 11.2% (w/v) Zinc Sulfate equivalent to 20% as the Zinc Sulfate Heptahydrate.
- 2% (w/v) Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in a cleansing penetrating aqueous base.
Read all warnings and cautions on label.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Roxanne D from North Carolina
This is the best stuff you can get for hoof rot. I’ve used it for years and it just takes one application and done.
Chris W from Ohio
I haven’t had to use this yet and hopefully won’t need to. I wanted to keep some on hand for the goats/sheep first aid kit. Speedy delivery! I find Premier 1 to be highly competitive when it comes to livestock supplies and they carry items the local farm and feed stores don’t.
Lynelle P from Virginia
While I give the product a 5 star rating, the packaging for this and a smaller bottle that I had ordered before needs to be thought through better. I can suggest adding a leak-proof tape where the cap and bottle meet to keep the product from leaking out during shipping.
Karin F from Pennsylvania
Product works very well.
Edward M from Alabama
To early to give 5 stars, but it was easy to apply...and so far appears to be effective.