Hoof 'n Heel®
An aid in the treatment of cattle, sheep & goats with foot rot due to organisms susceptible to zinc sulfate. Penetrates deep into hoof to attack infection. Quick clinical response.
- Pleasant to use. Not sticky or messy
- Does not cause hoof to become discolored, hard, brittle or shrink
- Colorless. Does not stain or affect wool
- No fumes. Non-toxic
- No residues. No withholding
- Economical. Treats many hoofs
- 11.2% (w/v) Zinc Sulfate equivalent to 20% as the Zinc Sulfate Heptahydrate.
- 2% (w/v) Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in a cleansing penetrating aqueous base.
Read all warnings and cautions on label.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Karin F from Pennsylvania
Product works very well.
Edward M from Alabama
To early to give 5 stars, but it was easy to apply...and so far appears to be effective.
Morgan D from Kentucky
This stuff works! We had an adult goat come to us with foot rot and scald. Five days of treating her with this and she is like a new goat. I will always have a bottle on hand.
Chris C from Iowa
After done trimming our sheep flock, we used the small bottle to squirt between hooves to help treat/prevent hoof rot this season as there were a few ewes limping which had become a problem from this year's wet/muddy weather conditions. Ewes are limping less and seem to be healing. Received product quickly and easy to apply.
Bill T from Kansas/southeastern
This product worked on the first application sprayed between the hoof’s on a limping goat and within 24 hrs the limping was gone. I have used it on several with the same results. Great product, great price.