Save on energy and wear on your equipment using a thermostatically controlled outlet.
Use a ThermoCube for energy savings in cold weather.
- Save on energy and wear on your equipment.
- Has two outlets to run multiple items.
- Can be used with industrial fans; exhaust, ventilators, attic and roof.
- Maximum rating: 1800 watts, 15 amps, 120 volts.
- Temperature ranges are approximations.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Alisa S from Missouri
Hot ThermoCube works great! Our family uses them for fans on our livestock, during hot weather. It’s great that the thermo cube kicks the fans on at 78 degrees, off at 70. We don’t have to worry about running to the barn to turn fans on and off throughout the day. The ThermoCube does it for us!
Robert B from Colorado
Great, well priced unit. I have both varieties and think they are the best!