Jake's Wire Tighteners™
New! Quickly and inexpensively fix loose, sagging or broken fence wires with these easy-to-use tighteners.
- Fix your loose fence wire without cutting wire
- Quick—most repairs can be done in less than 1 minute!
- Inexpensive—less than $2 per clip
In less than one minute, you can tighten your fence wire with this simple wire tightening clip. New wire or old wire, Jake’s Wire Tighteners™ work together with a turning tool to provide leverage when applied to your fence.
Tightens up to 12-1/2 gauge barbed, or smooth wires.
- Wire Tighteners: 1/4" or 5/16" diameter
- Handle (heat treated and coated), sold separately: 13"L x 9"W
- Made in the USA
How to Use
- Insert handle (#336720 above) into clip and place clip on wire
- Rotate to right using handle
- Position locking end of clip over wire
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
James B from Iowa
Farmer’s friend for fencing. Perfect for anyone needing to tighten fence.
Greg L from Iowa
These are the real deal! Kinda pricey, but well worth it... work great!
Tim D from Illinois
Outstanding. It’s simple and quick do use and it actually works. We have a lot of fence around a wooded area for the horses.