Kane Grain Feeder
- For orphan lambs and kids
- For weaned lambs being pushed to catch the late spring markets
- For show animals (to get and/or maintain that special "bloom" and to control condition.)
- For thin or sick breeding animals
- 12 gallon
- 24"L, 8.5"W, 24"H
- Eating opening (ea): 10.25"W x 4.75"H
- Pre-set feed flow (non-adjustable)
- Comes with male-female fittings to hang on a wall
- Easy to clean
- Holds a 50 lb bag
- Measure the distance between the black strips on the back of the feeder.
- Attach the male black strips to the wall with screws.
- Slide the male (on the feeder) into the female strip.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Aaron E from Iowa
Nice durable feeders. We use these in the creep pens. As others have said, a lid would be a good addition.
Marlin B from Ohio
This product works well with small lambs.
Tina B from West Virginia
A lid would be a great option.
Andy C from Texas
I recently bought 2 of these and they are working great so far! I do wish they had a lid to keep the flies off the feed, but otherwise they are working great.
Lloyd P from Georgia
Works great for our 3 young goats.