Kane Grain Feeder
- For orphan lambs and kids.
- For weaned lambs being pushed to catch the late spring markets.
- For show animals. To get and/or maintain that special "bloom" and to control condition.
- For thin or sick breeding animals.
- 12 gallon, plastic
- Size: 24"L, 8.5"W, 24"H
- Eating opening (ea): 10.25"W x 4.75"H
- Easy to clean
- Light weight
- Measure the distance between the black strips on the back of the feeder.
- Attach the male black strips to the wall with screws.
- Slide the female (on the feeder) into the male strip.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Lloyd P from Georgia
Works great for our 3 young goats.
Deborah G from Maryland
Needs a lid. But it's very handy for a small group of lambs. Probably would hold 50 pound bag of pelleted feed. I was surprised at how much it does hold and hadn't thought to try to pour the whole bag in. Perfect for my orphans.