Kane Mineral Feeder
- For orphan lambs & kids. Their stomachs are not able to thrive (or survive) on hay and grass until they are 10 weeks old. It's too expensive to feed milk replacer so long. The solution is grain, pellets and soybean meal.
- For weaned lambs being pushed to catch the late spring markets.
- For show animals.
- For thin or sick breeding animals requiring special attention.
- For salt or mineral--should be available free choice year-round. These feeders are ideal for supplying loose salt and salt/mineral mixes indoors.
- 1.5 gal
- Length: 10.5"
- Width: 5.5"
- Height: 14.5"
- Eating opening (ea): 4.5"W x 4"H
- Comes with brackets to hang on a wall
How to Use
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Stacey S from Ohio
This feeder is smaller than I anticipated. However, it is a perfect indoor free mineral feeder for my two ewes and a great creep feeder for our current 7 lambs. The bracket is good and secure. no trouble so far!!
Dissapointed....They mineral feeder does not stay on the bracket as the goats get up under it and push it off. Tried lowering it with the same results...Maybe it will work better as a creep for young kids...
Chris S from South Carolina
Great feeder. Just need to add a lid.
Matt P from TN
another quality premier product. only concern is wished it had a lid. easy to set up and takedown to clean. very sturdy.
I love these wall feeders which are hard to find! I use them for my adult ducks and geese
for both their feed and minerals/kelp meal. I like that you can adjust the drop down rate to accommodate fines or larger pelleted feed or grain. I really like that the feeder sets on a male/female bracket so you can easily remove the feeder for cleaning. I'm definitely getting more!