Kane Mineral Feeder
- For orphan lambs and kids. Their stomachs are not able to thrive (or survive) on hay and grass until they are 10 weeks old. It's too expensive to feed milk replacer so long. The solution is grain, pellets and soybean meal.
- For weaned lambs being pushed to catch the late spring markets.
- For show animals.
- For thin or sick breeding animals requiring special attention.
- For salt or mineral—should be available free choice year-round. These feeders are ideal for supplying loose salt and salt/mineral mixes indoors.
- 1.5 gallon capacity
- 10.5"L, 5.5"W, 14.5"H
- Eating opening (ea): 4.5"W x 4"H
- Adjustable feed flow
- Comes with brackets to hang on a wall
How to Use
- Attach the male black strips to the wall with screws
- Slide the male (on the feeder) into the female strip
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Keith G from Illinois
The goats knock it down every day. Cheap and flimsy and no lid.
Jeanine H from Michigan
Good mineral feeder. Smaller holes than I thought is all.
Kattie W from California
One of our goats broke it the first day we had it. Snapped it right off the wall.
Thomas V from Nevada
Great mineral feeder!
Leonard M from Colorado
I really wanted to like this product. First there is no top so it has to be inside. Sydells has a top. The mounting bracket has a good selection of holes, it is plastic so you have to be careful with driving screws. I had it to high to start with so my ewes kept knocking it off the bracket. Down low now so we will see. Sydells mounting is key holed and rather flimsy looking.