King Feeder, green (without grill), 55 lb
- Capacity: 55 lbs
- Size: 19.5"H, 18" pan diameter, 3" pan depth
- Material: plastic
- Suited for: adults
- Number fed: 220
- Use inside or outside: inside and outside
- Grill: yes (sold separately)
- Can it hang: yes
- Either hang the feeder or use cinder blocks to lift feeder above the ground/litter.
- Coned lid helps keep feed clean by preventing the birds from roosting.
- Works with all chickens, turkeys and waterfowl.
- Grill (sold separately) helps reduce feed waste.
- Optional rain hat protects feed from inclement weather.
How to Use
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Shari N from Virginia
Very sturdy and looks to be good quality. With the number of hens I have, now only have to fill the feeder up every couple of weeks. Did buy the ring which is keeping the feed from being flicked out.
Thomas L from Oregon
Seems a good solid feeder. I'm using it with turkeys, I have the optional ring attachment but they still do spill a little bit. There's no point putting the lid on with turkeys, they just knock it off and poop all over it.
A good feeder that holds a full bag of feed though, and therefore saves time on re-filling.
Heidi L from Oregon
Good feeder. Just don't back your tractor over it like I did with the one I'm replacing. Good quality. Best feeder ever, especially with the rain hat and grill.
Christopher D from Georgia
Great feeder! Even geese and ducks as well as the chickens seem to like it.
Roger H from Oregon
This feeder will hold a full bag of feed and a little gets spilled out the bottom but not much. Great Feeder.