- Black plastic clips are UV stabilized
- Impact resistant
- Stainless steel
- Note: The Repair Set contains 8 clips:
- 2-way clips (package of 4)
- 3-way clips (package of 2)
- 4-way clips (package of 2)
How to Use
- Insert ends of 3mm netting or conductors into the holes of the Litzclip®
- Slide the black plastic cap to secure conductors in place
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Shelley M from Alabama
Easy to use!
Lydiann S from pa
I wish I had looked into them more. I found them hard to use on the larger wire. Didn't realize there was a size on them!!! Duh. Worked great on the smaller wires!
Eva F from New York
GOOD. You'll want to tape with electrical tape afterward because the plastic slides and releases easily if pressure is put the wrong way. When laying fence out in a field, you don't want to pussy foot around the clips and make sure you don't accidentally release the fencing. They certainly are really great, but those clips sliding the wrong way and releasing your work is annoying.
William M from Tennessee
Effective, easy-to-use, a very quick fix for a broken strand of the mesh fencing.