Live Fence Indicator
For instant reassurance that your fence is working. No batteries required.
Place permanently on your fence line and simply look for the flash when you pass by.
Works with all conductors, including electric netting.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Information
- Ground probe is 4-1/4"L with 55" of cord
- Highly visible LED flashes to indicate fence is working effectively. Is easily visible during day and night (up to 2000 ft. at night).
- Low voltage cut off, so will not flash if the fence voltage is below 2000V.
- Water and UV resistant for long life.
- No batteries required. Uses power from the fence.
How to Use
- Install at strategic locations for convenient visibility including driveways and near the home. We suggest installing at the end of the fenceline and use at least a 0.5 joule energizer.
- Clip the fence indicator to a wire, conductive rope or tape.
- Insert ground probe into soil.
- LED should flash to indicate that the fence is working effectively.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Harry M from Maryland
I have it on 3D anti-deer fence. Works great!
John B from New York
Myself, I'm allergic to electricity. This is a handy gadget to carry for anyone that works outdoors.
Greg M from Virginia
It’s super bright in dark of night.
Alan J from Massachusetts
Great indicator. Have it on all my electric fences now.
Kevin M from New Jersey
On my poultry fence it works most of the time. I think a single strand fence would be the best application.