Live Fence Indicator
- Install at strategic locations for convenient visibility including driveways and near the home.
- Highly visible LED flashes to indicate fence is working effectively. Is easily visible during day and night (up to 2000 ft. at night).
- Low voltage cut off so will not flash if the fence voltage is below 2000V.
- Quick and easy installation, simply place earth stake in the ground and clip onto fence wire or tape.
- Water and UV resistant for long life.
- No batteries required. Uses power from the fence.
How to Use
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kevin M from New Jersey
On my poultry fence it works most of the time. I think a single strand fence would be the best application.
Alan J from Massachusetts
Great fence indicator light. It makes it so much easier to tell whether the fence is well cared for and on.
Werner S from New Jersey
I got this to replace a recently ordered BlitzLight, which was not at all visible as described in the catalog.
The Live Fence Indicator, on the other hand, is clearly visible at a distance, and the bright red light flashes on every single pulse. Well worth its price.
I originally got the BlitzLight because it has a higher voltage threshold but it was useless (fence is charged to 8kV.)
Bob C from Connecticut
Easy to install. Highly visible at night from 400 feet away. During daylight hours, it is hard to see from 20 feet.
Michael H from Missouri
Second one I have purchased. I really like the bright flash that tells me from a distance that the fence is working. Highly recommend!