Livestock Scratch Brush
New! Stiff bristled brush for livestock. Most barnyard animals, like people, like a good scratching post. It helps them stay clean and removes irritants, such as parasites.
- Mounts easily to a sturdy post, round pole or wall
- Redirects bad habits (e.g. rubbing on valuable fences, equipment or buildings)
- Important for an animal’s well-being—helps to scratch itches, remove dead skin and cope with stress
- Stiff 2" bristles penetrate animals’ coat
Suitable for sheep, goats, cattle, horses and other livestock.
- Large: 20"L x 8-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H
- XL: 19-1/4"L x 12-1/4"W x 5"H
- Bristle length: 2"
- Durable plastic (nylon)
- Included hardware: (2) 3/8" dia. lag screws (4" length) with washers
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Brandon O from VA
Heavy duty construction, super easy to put up, goats used it right away!
Tennie K from Iowa
I have Boer goats and a Dexter cow that love these! The cow immediately caught on and uses it a lot. It was easy to install and seems very durable.
Sharon B from New York
Love this scratching brush! We have 4 minis that use it constantly! We have several placed around the paddock so they don’t have to share!
And I bought a couple for my old retired rodeo horse. He visits the posts everyday for an enjoyable scratching session! I think he’s one happy guy!
Kathleen S from California
Bought for my minis. They love it and so do I! Would definitely buy again.
Deborah L from Missouri
My goats LOVE THIS! ❤️❤️❤️