Livestock Scratch Brush
New! Stiff bristled brush for livestock. Most barnyard animals, like people, like a good scratching post. It helps them stay clean and removes irritants, such as parasites.
- Mounts easily to a sturdy post, round pole or wall
- Redirects bad habits (e.g. rubbing on valuable fences, equipment or buildings)
- Important for an animal’s well-being—helps to scratch itches, remove dead skin and cope with stress
Suitable for sheep, goats, cattle, horses, etc.
- Large: 20"L x 8-1/2"W x 3-1/2"H
- XL: 19-1/4"L x 12-1/4"W x 5"H
- Bristle length: 2"
- Durable plastic (nylon)
- Included hardware: (2) 3/8" dia. lag screws (4" length) with washers
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Kathleen S from California
Bought for my minis. They love it and so do I! Would definitely buy again.
Deborah L from Missouri
My goats LOVE THIS! ❤️❤️❤️
Kristen V from North Carolina
My goats LOVE this brush! Perfect size for scratching behind the horns and their butts! It’s saving my wire fence too. Easy to install and comes with large lag bolts to keep it very secure. Will definitely purchase again!
Laura R from Washington
Easy to mount with sturdy hardware included. My goats started using it right away and really like the brushes. Would definitely buy this again.
Heather W from Arizona
LOVE these! Almost as much as our (goat) kids do. Great quality and easy install. Just ordered four more! Much better than the broom heads we’ve been buying for years. The kids just love it and were using it within minutes of install!