- Size: Front end 2" wide, back end 2 1/4" wide. 4" long x 1" deep.
- Contains wax, colourants and inert excipients.
- No dangerous components.
- A metal pin (hidden under the label) comes with each crayon.
How to Use
- Hold in one hand so crayon itself is facing you.
- Push the crayon (hole in the center) with finger or thumb.
- Crayon should pop out.
To put in holder on harness:
- Remove cotter pin out of back of crayon by making a slit down middle of sticker.
- Place narrow end of crayon (plastic side down) in wide part of holder.
- Gently slide up until it can go no further.
- Slide cotter pin through holes on side of holder and crayon.
- With needle nose pliers, bend end of cotter pin to lock in place.
- The shade of the marks on wool my not exactly match the crayon color.
- Store in a dry, cool place to prevent crayons from melting.
- Always check the ram every day to see if the crayon needs changing or the harness needs adjusting!
- Remove protective plastic case before use.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Paul K from Virginia
I love the orange color really shows up good,but it has only been on my ram 7 days and it is worn out it has only marked 3 ewes
Henry B from Minnesota
Great colors. They show bright and wear well in hot or cold conditions. Super!!
Lu A from Ohio
Great markers I always get the red,blue,green and (purple obsolete) now get black. Show up real good on our ewes.
Stephanie G from Virginia
We have had to change out the crayon within a week - with only one doe in season at the end of that week (so certainly not due to use). The crayons are too soft, they smear all over everything. The second crayon might make it a week - but now my does in season are completely blue from head to toe - as well as the buck. It is all over our feeders, fences, faces, and all the goats have blue on them from just brushing into one of the bred does. I was recommended by many to use this product - but it seems the new all-temp formula is not at good as the prior version. Bring the old crayons back!
Nelson K from Illinois
I was very excited about these new crayons as I hate debating which temperature to use. I put these on in high temperatures of 75-85. The crayon only lasted 1-2 ewes and the crayon was gone and the ram had crayon smeared all over between his legs and chest. I think these will work good for cooler temperatures, but for warmer temperatures, they wear way too fast. I buy lots of great products from Premier and love the way they do business, so I hate to write a bad review, but it is an honest review. Also, I spoke with Premier on this and as always, they took care of the customer. So Product review as an "all-temperature" crayon, 1-star, Premier customer service, 5- star. Average of them both, 3-stars.