Adjustable Metal Poultry Feeder
New! Galvanized metal feeder that hangs on the side of a wire panel or mounts to a wall. Feed the whole flock—chickens (broilers and layers), ducks and geese.
- Adjustable feed depth
- Free-standing, hangable (with included hooks), or wall-mountable
- Durable riveted construction
- Suitable for corn, crumble, and pellets
- Galvanized metal construction for use in-the-coop or outside
- Removable lid for easy hopper access
- Rain shield reduces feed spoilage
- Use free-standing, mount to a wall, or hang from a stiff wire cage/panel
- Adjustable feed flow accommodates crumble, pellets, and cracked grains
- Feed capacity: 13.5 lbs — Feeds 10 birds for up to 5 days*
- Size: 13-1/2"L x 12-1/4"W x 8"H
- Material: Galvanized steel
- Suited for: Adult birds
- Free-standing, hangable, or wall mountable
- Use inside or outside
* Number fed is determined by capacity divided by 4 oz (amount of feed the average adult chicken eats per day).
Ideal height: 6–10 inches off the ground.
To adjust feed flow:Turn the wingnut to lessen tension on the feed baffle. Raise or lower to your preferred position and tighten nut.
Tip: Adjusting the feed flow to its lowest possible setting makes the flock work harder for their feed, reducing waste.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.