More Sheep, More Grass, More Money
- Good Grass + Good Sheep = Profits
- Pasture Lambing for Profits
- High Cost, Low (no) Profit, High Failure
- Sheep Breeds and Where They Fit
- Owner Attitude and Workload
- Shed Lambing a Grazing Flock
- Learning From Your Losses
- Picking Strong Grazing Replacements
- The Grazing Flock's Health Program
- Nutrition: The key to the Sheep Ranching Success
- The Grazing Flock and Guard Dogs
- The Truth About Sheep Fences
- Sheep Dogs and Working Corrals
- Sharp Pencil Sheep Farming
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Electric NettingItem #206000 -
To provide a subdivision or boundary fence that will last for the duration of a grazing season.$124.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
John S from Montana
I read this book 10 years ago. I gleaned a lot from it. The livestock guard dog chapter was spot on. I thought the drift lambing was interesting but I only have 100 acres not 50,000. Today I am in an intensive rotational grazing program and I am using drift lambing during my first rotation of the year.
Makenna J from Kentucky
I believe this book is helpful to people wanting to raise sheep. I'm not particularly fond of the author, which is why it has three stars. Nevertheless, I found a great deal of his ideas so brilliant and well thought out that I have to recommend it to all sheep raisers who are serious about their profession.
Andrew G from Mississippi
This book is incredible. I learned a lot of new information about the basics of raising lambs on pasture. The knowledge in the book helped me save thousands of dollars in mistakes.
The book reads REALLY easy. I read the book in three hours. If you are planning on raising (and eating) grass fed lamb then this is a very good investment of money and time.
Tauna P from Missouri
Started out with some real no-nonsense ideas, but then went opposite of their ideals. Nevertheless, i really respect and appreciate them fearlessly sharing their mistakes. It was encouraging to me.