Impressively tough. This polyurethane tag withstands abuse from goats, sheep, guard dogs and world travel.
Customize your tags! We can customize your neck tag with consecutive numbers or farm/ranch name. Usually shipped within 2 business days.
Use on the farm
- This tag loops onto collars or polychains of sheep, goats or cattle.
- Attach a neck tag to a Guard Dog Collar for guard dogs.
- Additional placement on equipment and tractors for ease of identification for maintenance purposes.
Use off the farm:
- Many of our employees use these as luggage tags, as they are very durable and often outlast checked luggage.
- Identify tree or shrub variety for new plantings around the yard.
- 3-1/2"L x 2-1/4"W
- Stem: 5"L
- Sold per tag
- Polyurethane (so they take years of abuse and sunlight exposure)
- Tag colors are in order of visibility and contrast of the printed numbers: Yellow, White, Pink, Green and Blue
Custom printing details…
- Order tags above
- Determine imprint
- Numbers must be consecutive with or without repeating farm/ranch names. Up to 15 characters and 3 lines.
- Logos/Brands a one-time $25 setup fee per design.
- Imprint location: Front side of tag only
- Enter tag numbers/letters either in the "Customization Instructions" box in the Shopping Cart or the "Comments and/or Special Instructions" box at the bottom of the Review Your Order screen.
If you are ordering Blank Tags—Enter quantity of tags above and type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
- Insert tab through ring of collar
- Insert tab into the slot of the tag
- Pull the tab the rest of the way through with pliers. The tab will hold tag in place and will not come out
If using the Polychain, be cautious of entanglement.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Donna M from California
Love my sheep/dog tags. Easy to identify my Great Pyrenees from a distance.
Crystal C from Wyoming
Got this for my LGD and it works great! Very visible and I won’t worry so much if they get out from their boundaries.
Carolyn D from California
This is the second batch of name tags I’ve had made and once again all were perfect! I put them on all my sheep and goats because they are fun and if something should happen to me others will know who is who, since not all are ear tagged or tattooed!
Just noticed Roberta in Vermont’s review about tags falling off. Obviously she is not putting them on correctly. I have a collection of tags from my dearly departed who wore them their entire lives. I put them on breakaway plastic chains, so occasionally one gets caught and breaks away but when I find it the tag is still there!
Peter W from Missouri
Excellent tag for a dog or ewe’s collar. I appreciate the choice of various colors. I no longer have info printed on tag as it fades quickly when animals are out on hill pasture. I buy them blank and use a dark sharpie to write name or #, which I can re-do as needed.
Allison R from Louisiana
Bought these for my guard dogs and love them! You can clearly see that the dogs belong to someone and the wording is clear. They have been on the dogs for 2 weeks so far and haven’t lost one yet.