Impressively tough. This polyurethane tag withstands abuse from goats, sheep, guard dogs and world travel.
On farm use is livestock identification displayed on collars or chains. Additional placement on equipment and tractors for ease of identification for maintenance purposes.
Off the farm, many of our employees use these as luggage tags, as they are very durable and often outlast checked luggage.
- Size: 2.25" x 3.5"
- Sold per tag
- Stem only: 5"
- Polyurethane (so they take years of abuse and sunlight exposure)
- Tag colors are in order of visibility and contrast of the printed numbers: Yellow, White, Pink, Green and Blue
Custom printing details…
- Order tags above.
- Determine imprint
- Numbers must be consecutive with or without repeating farm/ranch names. Up to 15 characters and 3 lines.
- Logos/Brands a one-time $15 setup fee per design.
- Imprint location: Front side of tag only.
- Enter tag numbers/letters either in the "Customization Instructions" box in the Shopping Cart or the "Comments and/or Special Instructions" box at the bottom of the Review Your Order screen.
- Custom-imprinted tags are not returnable.
If you are ordering Blank Tags—Enter quantity of tags above and type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
- Insert tab through ring of collar.
- Insert tab into the slot of the tag.
- Pull the tab the rest of the way through with pliers. The tab will hold tag in place and will not come out.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tancy M from Montana
These are great. Shipped quickly, and perfect tag for our goat's collars.
Kris & Brad C from KS
Love these name tags! Have them on all my Goats collars!
Great & FAST service from Premier1!
Donna M from California
It got here quickly, within a couple of days. It makes identifying my dogs a breeze.
Gary M from Ohio
I like to put these on my LGDs and herding dogs, in case they run off and get lost (like after accidently touching the electric fence). I put the dog's name and my phone number on the tag.
Carmen M from Ohio
These are great for identifying my goats. Thanks.