Impressively tough. This polyurethane tag withstands abuse from goats, sheep, guard dogs and world travel.
On farm use is livestock identification displayed on collars or chains. Additional placement on equipment and tractors for ease of identification for maintenance purposes.
Off the farm, many of our employees use these as luggage tags, as they are very durable and often outlast checked luggage.
- 3-1/2"L x 2-1/4"W
- Stem: 5"L
- Sold per tag
- Polyurethane (so they take years of abuse and sunlight exposure)
- Tag colors are in order of visibility and contrast of the printed numbers: Yellow, White, Pink, Green and Blue
Custom printing details…
- Order tags above.
- Determine imprint
- Numbers must be consecutive with or without repeating farm/ranch names. Up to 15 characters and 3 lines.
- Logos/Brands a one-time $15 setup fee per design.
- Imprint location: Front side of tag only.
- Enter tag numbers/letters either in the "Customization Instructions" box in the Shopping Cart or the "Comments and/or Special Instructions" box at the bottom of the Review Your Order screen.
- Custom-imprinted tags are not returnable.
If you are ordering Blank Tags—Enter quantity of tags above and type "blank" in the Customization Instructions box in the shopping cart.
- Insert tab through ring of collar
- Insert tab into the slot of the tag
- Pull the tab the rest of the way through with pliers. The tab will hold tag in place and will not come out
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Melissa A from Missouri
Very impressed with the quality and durability of these tags! I use them for my LGD’s and will 100% continue to do so.
Donna M from California
These neck tags are perfect for my LGD’s.
Roberta G from Vermont
Bought tags for whole herd -- printed their names and year of birth -- looked great for about a week until I started finding them on the ground! Not one out of 30 survived for more than six weeks. Not worth the money.
Linda B from Texas
I personally don’t love ear tags especially on lambs. But I do love these BIG imprinted tags on a chain around their neck.
I can see who’s who from a distance.
LOVE these in the many colors.
Tam I from West Virginia
I have now had these on my dairy goats and sheep for a year now. They are the best! My senior does are real chewy, and these survived! I did attach them differently though. Instead of just one loop, I run the tab in front and through the top slot and then through the bottom slot. This makes the tag hang better (flatter) and eliminates the issue of the tag getting caught on things. A pair of pliers makes short work of attaching them. I have purchased for my horses to braid into their mane, (same loop configuration) when I ride alone for ID info, farm name and phone number. If I could attach a pic, I would!