NurseMate® Colostrum Supplement Jar
- Supplemens lambs, kids and calves that do not have adequate access to quality colostrum. Whether they were orphaned, multiple birth (not enough colostrum), or born to young dams (younger females often produce less colostrum than more mature females).
- Nursemate® is pasteurized and specially processed to preserve the nutrients that are so vital to newborn animals.
- Rich in energy, protein, vitamins and minerals.
- Contains maternal antibodies that help protect the newborn from disease pathogens during the early part of its life.
- Increases the amount of IgG fed when no other source of colostrum is available.
- Colostrum is the first source of Vitamin E in lambs and kids.
- Boosts Vitamin A levels.
- Ingredients: Dried Bovine Colostrum
- 1 - 40g Scoop = 12g IgG
- 500gm, 13 feedings
- Crude, Protein, min 70.0%
- Crude Fat, max 10.0%
- Ash, max 5.0%
- Globulin Protein, min 30.0%
- Moisture, max 6.0%
How to Use
|5 lbs||3.5 oz||1/2||20 grams|
|10 lbs||7 oz||1||40 grams|
|60 lbs||48 oz||9-1/3||375 grams|
|80 lbs||64 oz||12-1/2||500 grams|
|100 lbs||80 oz||15-2/3||625 grams|
Questions? Ask a sheep expert for advice.
Keep product cool. For livestock use only.
This product was made in a feed manufacturing facility that does not handle or store products containing animal proteins prohibited in ruminant feed.
Teats and NipplesItem #562700 -
Easy to clean, wide-mouth plastic bottle for feeding orphan lambs or goat kids.$5.80
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Carolyn J from Michigan
Very hard to mix. Stays clumpy and plugged all the nipples. Not one lamb liked it. I had several get diarrhea from it.