- Used to provide feed to a ram or two on pasture or to feed a small pen of show lambs or goat kids.
- Excellent all-purpose trough for birds and small animals works well for providing feed or water to waterfowl (which consume case quantities of water!)
- Feed livestock protection dogs and puppies without worrying about the feeder being tipped over by a playful puppy (or ewe).
- Made of Polypropylene
- Measures 34" long by 12.25" wide at bottom
- Measures 32.25" long by 10" wide at top
- Depth is 5.25"
- 4.5 gallon capacity
- Difficult for animals to tip over.
- Stackable for easy movement and storage.
- Side handle allows it to be inverted with a toe to tip out water or ice.
- High sides prevent feed from being knocked out and wasted.
- Won't break if water freezes in it.
- Rounded inner base is slick so sheep and goats dislike stepping in them.
- Depth of water allows waterfowl to bathe their heads to their eyes and nostrils.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert M from Florida
Bought the PortaTrough as a trial pig feeder, since they have been able to break everything else. These work great. Will be buying more.
Crystal U from Kentucky
Very well made. Will be buying more.
Ann S from New York
I love my PortaTrough. I use it to water my ducks. I like it since they can not tip it over and so far no ducks are in the trough.
Cindy L from North Carolina
I love the PortaTrough! I bought one just to see if I liked it for my two piggies, the verdict, I love it! The pigs do not knock it over, it is easily emptied because the trough has a very well placed handle on the side and it is made of a very durable plastic material. Now that I have seen one and put it to good use, I will consider buying more for some of my other livestock animals.
Nancy V from Massachusetts
These are great! I love them for feed and this year I’m trying them for waterers.