- Quiet- less motor "whine" is kinder to your ears and less likely to upset animals.
- Permanent rare-earth magnet motors enable more torque (power) and require less space and weight than ordinary motors.
- Less heat is produced by the permanent magnet motor and the fan forces air forward through our heads- so the heads run 20 degrees F cooler.
- Up to 20% shorter in length than other motors.
- Weighs up to 15% less than other motors.
- 15% smaller grip than other motors.
- No need for 2 motors if you don't want them- 1 motor will run shear heads or clipper heads (but not both at the same time.)
Warning: Unlike some other clipper motors, this motor will neither slow down nor sound different when oil is needed. But failure to oil will quickly cause damage to the blades and drive head. So you MUST apply oil by time instead of sound.
Apply a small amount of oil every 3 minutes to the tips of the teeth and each side of the blade by dipping them into a dish of oil or pouring oil directly onto the teeth with a small oil container and every 10 minutes drip oil into the small hole behind the tension knob assembly. Excessive wear can occur if not oiled properly!
Warning: Risk of electrical shock—Connect only to a branch circuit protected by a ground-fault circuit-interrupter (GFCI). Contact a qualified electrician if you cannot verify that the circuit is protected by a GFCI.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mike S from South Dakota
Had a clipper fail on a Friday. Ordered a new body and was at our doorstep Monday. During the holiday season! During bull clipping season they understand the importance of down time.
Cody K from Nevada
I own three of these machines (two shearing/one clipper head) and I love them! When I purchased the separate motor, it did not come with the specific screws to attach my existing shearing head to the motor. Something to keep in mind when ordering.