Premier Combo Insulator
- Hard plastic
- Fits all sizes of steel T posts
- Holds all twine, polywire, rope, low-tension wire and narrow tape
- Made of virgin polyethylene with a UV additive
- 25 per package, but sold individually
How to Use
- Hook the short side of the insulator onto T post
- Pull or push the long side of insulator around the front of post
- Hook long side around the back of post
- Remove pin, insert conductor and replace pin
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Steve S from Texas
These are best T-post insulators I’ve found. They are easy to install and remove from the post. The pins slide in and out easy too. Although they do not mention it in the description, they will clip on a T-post three different directions. This is useful when changing directions setting up temporary paddocks. I’ve used these for 4 or 5 years so far with no broken clips. The virgin polymer with UV protection should make them last many years. A minor negative is the tether attached to the pins don’t last so pins do get lost if not careful.
Jesse P from Minnesota
Sturdy insulators and good pins with locking clips. I wish you could buy pins separately to replace broken ones.
Jay C from Wisconsin
Very durable insulator. Easy to install. Fits a wide variety of T-posts.
Robert W from South Carolina
These are my favorite T-post insulators. Much more durable than the farm stores offer and the rope is held securely.
Chris P from Colorado
These things are the best snap on insulators I have ever used on T posts.