Premier Hot Top Insulator
- 10 per package, but sold individually
- UV resistant
- 3" tall
- 2" wide
- Available in black or white
- Holds twine, rope, braid, wire and 1/2" tape
How to Use
- Line up the grooves on inside of insulator with top of T post.
- Tap the insulator down into place.
- If using a conductor, thread conductor through hole.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Detlef V from Florida
Excellent T post top insulator, takes a bit maneuvering at first to figure out how they fit once figured out its easy, hot wire easy to install, these are used in our horse pasture on a newly installed field fence.
Robert B from South Carolina
This is the best t-post top insulator. Very good durability. Extremely easy to install and work with.