Attractive, long lasting, breathable, proven screen for barns, sheds, chicken tractors and so much more. Also useful for barn doors, windows and deck screens. Provides exceptional ventilation while keeping out the elements. Stops most wind, rain and snow from covering livestock or covered equipment.
PVC coated polyester has lasted 20 years (so far) on Premier's sheep barns—maintenance free! We add it to every new barn and use it to upgrade old barns.
Note: Sold by the linear foot. When ordering UltraScreen, please enter the length (in feet) in the QTY box.
- Stops 80% of wind and 90% of rain and snow.
- Allows about 20% of light through. Shady but not dark.
- PVC coated polyester (has lasted 20 years so far on Premier's Sheep barns).
- Sold by the linear foot in 4 widths. For example a piece 100 ft long by 6.56 ft wide would cost $350—$3.50 times 100 ft. Puzzled by the unusual widths? It’s actually 1, 2, 3, and 3.2 meters. If stretching and tensioning this material, order an additional 4-5 feet.
- Can be used for a multitude of applications (sheds, barns, chicken tractors, barn doors, windows and deck screens)
- Stops most wind, rain and snow
- Provides exceptional ventilation
- Rot proof
- 3.6 tons tensile strength
- Tear resistant
- UV stabilized
How to Use
- UltraScreen needs to be stretched (tensioned) from end to end.
- First sandwich and roll two feet of it between two 2x4s. The roll is then screwed together. Firmly secure that to the building at one end with lag screws.
- Attach the other end of UltraScreen (in a similar sandwich roll) to a tractor loader and use that to pull the screen tight (UltraScreen is very strong!). Once the screen is leveled, lag screw the loose end to the barn.
- Finally, secure it with treated wood and screws to the top, the bottom and interim wooden uprights.
Rodents can chew through the mesh.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Robert W from Mississippi
Great product. Wrapped a corn crib style farmer's market (2500 sq ft) that has 10 ft tall sides. Love the visibility looking out and in. Recommend anyone to use this product for any screening needs. You will be very happy with it I assure you.
Kevin M from New Jersey
Really great for my chicken and duck runs. Keeps most rain out and blocks the wind. Holds up well after several years.
Steve D from Maryland
Just finished the install on a 108 foot winter feeding shed. It went up really well and so far we are very pleased. I did call for more details on installation (the explanation on the web site left some questions). It certainly appears to be superior to solid siding for ventilation and much more economical than conventional curtain systems. We installed it on the Northwest side of our winter feeding shed along with some heavy duty polyester canvas tarps on the end and side opening. We’re amazed at how well it blocks the elements!
Robert W from Mississippi
Installed 41 ft by 9.84 ft. Fell right in place. Easy up. Very happy. Will complete the project with approximately 150 ft more. Good Stuff. Would like to send pictures.
Raja S from Texas
It's a good product support to cover my plants for winter.