Repair Kits for Netting
A handy repair kit that includes all of the essentials for patching tears and holes made by animals, weed-eaters, lawnmowers and whatever else may have damaged the fence.
Note: Be sure to purchase the repair kit that matches the netting you have. (See the Data tab for a complete listing.)
For small repairs, look to 3mm Litzclip®.
Repair kits include:
- 2 post tops
- 2 bottom clips for posts
- Brass ferrules for making electrical connections
- Conductive string is at least 10 ft long
- Non-conductive string is at least 10 ft long
Note: Purchase the repair kit that matches the netting you have.
#201700 use for:
- RaccoonNet 4/18/12 (SS)
- VersaNet 9/20/3 (SS)
- VersaNet Plus 9/20/3 (SS)
- HogNet 10/24/12 (SS)
- VersaNet 11/30/3 (SS)
- VersaNet Plus 11/30/3 (SS)
- ElectroNet 9/35/12 (SS & DS)
- E’Net 8/35/6 (SS & DS)
- ElectroNet Plus 9/35/12 (DS)
#201710 use for:
- PoultryNet 12/42/3 (SS & DS)
- PoultryNet Plus 12/42/3 (DS)
- PoultryNet 12/48/3 (SS & DS)
- PoultryNet Plus 12/48/3 (DS)
- ElectroStop 10/42/12 (SS & DS)
- ElectroStop Plus 10/42/12 (DS)
- E’Stop 9/42/6 (SS & DS)
#201720 use for:
- Horse QuikFence 4/48/24 (DS)
#201721 use for:
- Pig QuikFence 6/30/12 (SS)
- Sheep QuikFence 6/35/24 (DS)
- Cattle QuikFence 4/28/24 (DS)
- Deer QuikFence 5/60/12 (DS)
#201730 use for:
- Bear QuikFence 11/35/12 (DP)
- VersaNet 12/60/3 (DS)
- ElectroNet 9/35/12 (DP)
- PoultryNet 12/42/3 (DP)
- PoultryNet 12/48/3 (DP)
- ElectroStop 10/42/12 (DP)
- ElectroFence 11/48/12 (SS & DS)
- ElectroFence Plus 11/48/12 (DS)
- PermaNet 10/48/6 (SS & DS)
- PermaNet 10/48/3 (SS & DS)
- PermaNet Plus 12/48/3 (SS & DS)
- PermaNet 19/68/3 (DS)
- PermaNet 12/68/6 (DS)
#201740 use for:
- Sheep & Goat Net 8/35/6 (SS), yellow
- Chicken Net 12/42/3 (SS), yellow
- Chicken Net 12/48/3 (SS), yellow
- Goat & Sheep Net 9/42/6 (SS), yellow
- Disconnect from the power source.
- Cut out the bad portion of the horizontal wire with a pair of scissors.
- Measure out an appropriate amount of the replacement conductive or non-conductive material.
- Tie the replacement material to one side of the break with a square knot. (If possible, twist the metal filaments together of the original material and the splicing material after the knot is made.)
- Repeat the twisting, tying and knot step on the remaining side of the break.
- Place a brass ferrule over each of the square knots and clamp together with pliers.
Listed below are recommended optional components. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our fence consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200700 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.51" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.16
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #200800 -
Clip designed for the spikes on standard netting posts. Keeps bottom black strand from sliding up and creating a gap at the bottom of the net.$0.12
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #202203 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.575" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.20
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #206502 -
Replaces lost, misplaced or broken plastic caps (for posts 0.75" in diameter) on netting posts. Holds top strand of net in place so there is less sagging.$0.21
Fence Connectors and AccessoriesItem #206503 -
Replacement clip designed for the steel spikes on posts.$0.15
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Yvette R from Ohio
Desperately needed this, as my dog chewed through my brand new goat fencing when power was off.
Penny A from Maine
Worked great at fixing many damaged areas in my older net fence, both electrified and non-electrified wires. I ran out of brass ferules, so watched a YouTube video and finished the repairs using zip ties to secure the knots.
Lunell A from Mississippi
I bought extra repair kits for my new poultry netting this time - just in case. Last year my neighbors' goats demolished my first poultry net enclosure - and the repair kit that came with it was not sufficient for the massive damage the goats caused. Now, with extra repair materials, I will be prepared for anything.
Martha S from Tennessee
As usual with Premier 1, everything came as expected.
James L from Georgia
Premier ! is always there when I need them. Their people are knowledgeable and friendly with advise. I really like their videos. I recently had to repair my electric goat fence (pesky coyotes!) I watched their video, bought the parts and was able to complete the repairs in about an hour.