RopeLink 2.6 and 2.45
- 6" long
- RopeLink 2.6 - for 6 mm rope
- RopeLink 2.45 - for 4.5 mm rope
- Stainless steel
How to Use
- To work correctly, rope(s) must be overlapped the length of the RopeLink.
- Starting at either end of RopeLink, lay overlapped rope into the first curl.
- Hold link with thumb and finger; with other hand, wrap overlapped rope into the rest of curls.
- After there is tension on the rope, the RopeLink will not slip.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Mary K from Oregon
These are wonderful. They are easy to use , don't require tools , and look tidy. They also offer a secure place to connect a hot wire to the rope. They make it easy to re tension the rope after initial installation and on occasion when necessary.
Anthony G from Indiana
Great little tools. They work extremely well and seem infinitely reusable. Much faster and better electrical contact than knots.
The only draw back is their considerable expense. 77 cents may not seem like much, but when you consider that insulators are less than 25 it seems expensive.
Also, there is no RopeLink for twine. I happen to know that the 4.5 will work with a triple thickness of twine, so I think that making a size smaller would allow the system to work with the lighter, cheaper, and overall more effective twine (needs fewer fence posts).
Mary E from Iowa
These are effective and cool little gizmos! I use them on splices and to just tie back an long tale and the end of my fence.
Teresa G from South Carolina
Super easy to use! Evrything I bought was perfect. I even forgot to get corner insulators and bought some at Southern States. MISTAKE I won't do again.
Jim D from Alabama
everything i have purchased from you has been 5 stars and fast shipping ..premiere is my fence store.... thanks