Round In-Line Strainer & Handle
- Galvanized steel
- 3" diameter
- 1/4" space for wire
- 19" long
- 0.5" diameter
- Install after fence is up
- Strainer does not require wire to be cut
- Can be re-tightened as needed
How to Use
- Pull HT wire hand-tight and terminate at each end post.
- Remove the U-shaped locking clip from strainer.
- Go to middle of the run and slide the wire into slot of strainer.
- Using round strainer handle insert the square shaft of handle into back of strainer.
- Turn handle right or left around as many times as needed to put desired amount of tension on the wire.
- Slide the 2 legs of U-shaped locking clip into holes on strainer. One leg goes above the wire, and one goes below. Make sure each leg runs through both sides of strainer. This will lock the strainer in place so you can release the tension and remove handle.
- Remove C clip from strainer.
- Insert center peg of handle into hole on side of strainer.
- Turn handle to apply tension.
- Replace C clip so that one leg is on one half of the strainer and the other leg is on the opposite half.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Rodney D from Mississippi
Needed a way to strain hi tensile wire without cutting and splicing in a tensioner. Works great and is easy to use. Delivery was fast and affordable.
Super easy to use, love a nice tight fence and this does the trick perfectly