Round In-Line Strainer & Handle
- Galvanized steel
- 3" diameter
- 1/4" space for wire
- 0.5" diameter
- 19" long
How to Use
- Pull HT wire hand-tight and terminate at each end post.
- Remove the U-shaped locking clip from strainer.
- Go to middle of the run and slide the wire into slot of strainer.
- Using round strainer handle insert the square shaft of handle into back of strainer.
- Turn handle right or left around as many times as needed to put desired amount of tension on the wire.
- Slide the 2 legs of U-shaped locking clip into holes on strainer. One leg goes above the wire, and one goes below. Make sure each leg runs through both sides of strainer. This will lock the strainer in place so you can release the tension and remove handle.
- Remove C clip from strainer.
- Insert center peg of handle into hole on side of strainer.
- Turn handle to apply tension.
- Replace C clip so that one leg is on one half of the strainer and the other leg is on the opposite half.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Timothy S from New York
I have had a handle similar to this one for several years. I was always concerned about misplacing it or losing it. I had seen a handle at my local fencing store but it was not nearly as well designed as Premier’s handle, or my original handle.
I was very pleased to rediscover Premier 1 and the availability of this well designed handle. So now I have a spare to ensure that I won’t lose the original. The round inline strainers are the best fencing gadget ever.
Westley D from Kentucky
This strainer works good for the lighter gauge wire I was using. I’m not sure if it would work on 10 or 12 gauge wire. If you are installing many of these I would suggest getting the tightening tool advertised with it. I used a 1/2" drive cheater bar and it served the purpose, but it was awkward to use.
Donald W from Iowa
Makes tightening fence easy.
Bert M from Texas
They work great!
Thomas A from Minnesota
Love these. Easy to use and work great.