Selenium & Iodine Premix
A trace mineral premix with maximum allowable selenium concentration and fortified iodine levels for sheep and goats.
- Veterinarian Formulated
- Provides adequate Selenium & Iodine
- Only mineral you need for sheep and goats
- For goat use, mix with cattle trace mineral salt to provide copper
- 5 lbs feeds 10 sheep and goats their mineral needs for 1 year
- Calcium (Ca), min...31.0%
- Calcium (Ca), max...36.0%
- Iodine (I), min...1.0%
- Selenium (Se), min...4,500 ppm
Ingredients: Sodium Selenite, Calcium Carbonate, Manganese Sulfate, Iron Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Ferrous Sulfate, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Sodium Molybdate, Cobalt Sulfate.
How to Use
Feed mixed salt to sheep at a rate of 0.25 ounces (seven grams) per head per day. The maximum feeding rate of the mixed salt is eight grams per head, per day, which will provide 0.7 mg of selenium.
For goats, add premix to 50 pounds of cattle trace mineral salt to provide copper supplementation. Inclusion rate may need to be lowered if cattle trace mineral contains selenium.
Add to 50 pounds of feed grade salt to make trace mineral salt for your flocks trace mineral supplementation program.
Read all warnings and cautions on label.