Selenium & Iodine Premix + Vitamin E Booster
This product is a must before breeding and before lambing to aid in prevention of white muscle disease and to boost reproduction. No added copper.
A Selenium and Iodine premix along with other essential trace minerals plus Vitamin E booster to make a trace mineral (TM) salt to be offered free choice as the only mineral supplement available.
- Veterinarian Formulated
- Provides adequate Selenium & Iodine
- Provides Vitamin E for winter time and dry lot feeding
- Only mineral you need for sheep and goats
- For goats, mix with cattle trace mineral salt to provide copper
- 5 lbs
- Iodine (I), min...1.0%
- Selenium (Se), min...4,500 ppm
- Vitamin E, min...100,000 IU/lb
Ingredients: Sodium Selenite, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Cobalt Sulfate.
How to Use
Mix 1 lb. with 50 lb. of salt to provide 200 ppm of iodine, 88 ppm of selenium and 1960 mgs of Vitamin E per pound of mixed salt. Feed mix salt to sheep at a rate of 0.25 ounces (7 grams) per head, per day. The maximum feeding rate of the mixed salt is 8 grams per head per day.
For goat use, mix with cattle trace mineral salt to provide copper.
Read all warnings and cautions on label.