Vitamin A/D/E Premix for Sheep & Goats
- Calcium (Ca), min 13.20%
- Calcium (Ca), max 15.80%
- Vitamin A, min 2,000,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin D, min 200,000 IU/lb
- Vitamin E, min 60,000 IU/lb
Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Processed Grain By-Products, dl-a-Tocopheryl Acetate (source of Vitamin E), Vegetable Oil, Vitamin A Acetate, Ethoxyquin (a preservative), Vitamin D3 Supplement.
Limestone is used as a carrier for calcium.
How to Use
Always feed during late gestation and lactation to ensure colostrum and milk are enhanced with vitamins to meet nursing lamb’s needs.
- Add to sheep and goat complete rations at the rate of 1 lb per ton of complete feed.
- Add to a mineral/salt mixture at a rate of 2 lbs per 50 lbs of salt.