Small Flock Drencher
- Brass ball on end prevents tissue damage
- Marked in 5 ml increments up to 30 ml
How to Use
- Place nozzle in dewormer and fill the drencher by pulling the plunger out.
- Set adjustable nut on plunger to desired amount.
- Place nozzle in animal's mouth and depress plunger.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Teresa C from Wyoming
Very easy to use and I love that it slips right into their mouths without the fight of using a regular syringe.
Graystone Farm from Virginia
Easy to use, works beautifully, great for a small herd.
Ann H from Texas
Easy to use. Does leak if you don’t have air and not liquid at the bottom of the tube.
Sunday S from South Carolina
Stephen W from Tennessee
It's OK; however, it is rather difficult to hold onto in one hand with the other arm around a squirming goat. It would be better if it had a ring to put your thumb in giving better control when inserting and pushing in the solution. It works but i wouldn't recommend it.