Solar Shed Lights
- Solar panel (with bracket), 3 watt, 12V
- Solar panel: 9" x 5-3/4"
- Powerpack, 3.7V 4000 mAh lithium battery
- 2-LED bulb lamps, 0.9W 90Lm super brightness (including 13 ft cables with on/off switch)
- Mobile phone charger cable with 10 adapters
- Lights will run about 7 to 14 hours depending on solar charge time
- Provides light to coops and sheds not accessible by standard 110V power.
- Aids in checking livestock during nighttime chores.
- Light output is similar to that of a 20 watt bulb.
How to Use
- When attaching bracket to backside of solar panel it helps to think of the two metal plates as a clamp. The trick is to first assemble the clamp loosely with the bolts. Then slide the clamp onto the lip on the back of the solar panel's frame. (The larger plate goes over, the smaller plate slides under.) Position the clamp where it works best for your application and tighten the bolts. Note: The holes on the frame of the solar panel will not be used.
- Mount the solar panel so it is in full sun facing south.
- Mount the power pack to an inside wall to keep it out of the elements. Securely fasten it so it's not dangling.
- Make sure that the solar panel has had adequate time to charge the power pack (normally 6-8 hours of sun exposure).
- Activate switch on power pack; then use the switch on each light cord to turn the lights on/off as needed.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Joseph B from Vermont
Fantastically useful product, helps us light our goat shed and grain room. The two lights put out adequate light for the task. Installing them is very simple and took about 15 minutes.
Holly B from Texas
These work perfectly for our chicken coop! Brighter than expected and the length of the cords are awesome!!!
Klaudia D from Virginia
Giving 4 starts for now, hopefully I can come back & update after really using it. It is decently bright. Tested it in my kitchen & I can easily see everything, even in the other direction. Doesn't look like I can add pictures, unfortunately.
Chuck S from New Hampshire
I needed a light for my hay barn and tack room that would work in the cold. This is a well built unit. ordering was easy and it shipped fast. Had it in a couple of days
Randy from Georgia
I needed something light a shed we have on the back corner of our land. Carved out an area that is wooded and with shade. This is the perfect solution providing plenty of light. Will be getting another set-up for our dog kennel.