Solar Shed Lights
- Provides light to coops and sheds not accessible by standard 110V power.
- Aids in checking livestock during nighttime chores.
- Light output is similar to that of a 20 watt bulb.
- Solar panel (with bracket), 3 watt, 12V
- Solar panel: 9" x 5-3/4"
- Powerpack, 3.7V 4000mAh lithium battery
- 2-LED bulb lamps, 0.9W 90Lm super brightness (including 13 ft cables with on/off switch)
- Mobile phone charger cable with 10 adapters
- Lights will run about 7 to 14 hours depending on solar charge time
- When attaching bracket to backside of solar panel it helps to think of the two metal plates as a clamp. The trick is to first assemble the clamp loosely with the bolts. Then slide the clamp onto the lip on the back of the solar panel's frame. (The larger plate goes over, the smaller plate slides under.) Position the clamp where it works best for your application and tighten the bolts. Note: The holes on the frame of the solar panel will not be used.
- Mount the solar panel so it is in full sun facing south.
- Mount the power pack to an inside wall to keep it out of the elements. Securely fasten it so it's not dangling.
- Make sure that the solar panel has had adequate time to charge the power pack (normally 6-8 hours of sun exposure).
- Activate switch on power pack; then use the switch on each light cord to turn the lights on/off as needed.
See Assembly Instructions above.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Lori W from Pennsylvania
It was easy to install in an old building that had no electricity. It provides lighting for a goat shelter. I am pleased to go out to check on the goats in the dark and flip the switch and I see what I need to see. I like that I can also turn one light off or keep them both on. Great way to harvest the sun for light at night!
Jessica S from Ohio
Installed this light in a small shed. Easy to install. Works great. Lights up the shed surprisingly well at night. I’ll probably purchase similar from Premier 1 again. Even used it to charge my phone while working.
Ron B from Kentucky
Great product. I actually use it most days. It works great with minimal sunlight.
Leann W from Nebraska
Easy to set up and install but not at bright as I hoped it would be.
Shanna B from Idaho
I really like mine but one wire got cut or chewed in half. Wish I could buy a replacement light.