Solar Shed Lights
- Solar panel (with bracket), 3 watt, 12V
- Solar panel: 9" x 5-3/4"
- Powerpack, 3.7V 4000 mAh lithium battery
- 2-LED bulb lamps, 0.9W 90Lm super brightness (including 13 ft cables with on/off switch)
- Mobile phone charger cable with 10 adapters
- Lights will run about 7 to 14 hours depending on solar charge time
- Provides light to coops and sheds not accessible by standard 110V power.
- Aids in checking livestock during nighttime chores.
- Light output is similar to that of a 20 watt bulb.
How to Use
- When attaching bracket to backside of solar panel it helps to think of the two metal plates as a clamp. The trick is to first assemble the clamp loosely with the bolts. Then slide the clamp onto the lip on the back of the solar panel's frame. (The larger plate goes over, the smaller plate slides under.) Position the clamp where it works best for your application and tighten the bolts. Note: The holes on the frame of the solar panel will not be used.
- Mount the solar panel so it is in full sun facing south.
- Mount the power pack to an inside wall to keep it out of the elements. Securely fasten it so it's not dangling.
- Make sure that the solar panel has had adequate time to charge the power pack (normally 6-8 hours of sun exposure).
- Activate switch on power pack; then use the switch on each light cord to turn the lights on/off as needed.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Greg T from Georgia
Product was delivered promptly and as described. Would definitely recommend to others.
Wesley M from Georgia
I searched pretty extensively for a solar light set that wasn't sensor or motion controlled and happened to stumble across this product. I was skeptical since I had never heard of the company and was also concerned due to possible shipping delays due to COVID-19. I am pleased to say that shipping and arrival was super fast. The product was packaged well and received undamaged. While I have not installed the lights in my son's treehouse yet, I did give them a test run in my garage. I believe they will be more than sufficient for my needs. Thank you for exceeding my expectations in all aspects.
Catrina H from West Virginia
Very nice product. Not as bright as I hoped, but still works very well. I ended up buying 2 more. The cords are very long and easy to wire in our barn.
Robert S from New York
Easy to install, very bright!
Joseph B from Vermont
Fantastically useful product, helps us light our goat shed and grain room. The two lights put out adequate light for the task. Installing them is very simple and took about 15 minutes.