Solid Chute Panels
Solid sides (corrugated to provide strength without the weight of heavy gauge steel) block the animal's side vision and encourage sheep/goats to move forward on their own to the exit.
- Items #910810, #911800 and #911810 ship LTL/Truck.
- 3 lengths: 3', 6' and 9'
- 36" or 45" tall
- Hot-dip galvanized
- Corrugated 22-gauge tin provides the strength needed without the excess weight
- Approximate wall thickness is 2-3mm depending on size of square tubing
- Strongest and most durable chute panels on the market.
- Square steel frame is hot-dip galvanized after manufacturing to double its life and provide years of rust-free appearance.
How to Use
Handling EquipmentItem #911900 -
Panels allow animals to be diverted through the side of the chute. Enables 3-way sorting with a single pass of a herd or flock through the chute.$258.00
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Tyrone T from Maryland
I was in search of a 9 foot wide panel to cover the back of my car port. The 9 ft solid chute panel was the perfect solution. Getting ready to order my second one to complete my enclosure. Well packed. Arrived in perfect condition!