Square Buckets with Drilled Holes
Pre-drilled square buckets are ideal when building DIY feeders for orphan lambs and goat kids. Flat sides won’t wobble on walls and panels, reducing the likelihood of being knocked around by assertive livestock.
We’ll drill our square buckets with your choice of holes for bucket teat units or spiral poultry feeders.
Before completing your order…
- Order accessories that go along with the drilled buckets under “Accessories” tab below—teat units, lids, etc.
- Specify the number of holes and location (see second photo) per bucket at checkout by using the letters in the customization box.
Hole for the Spiral Feeder will be in the bottom center of the bucket.
Please specify location and number of holes per bucket at checkout using the customization box.
Optional Accessories (sold separately)
Accessories listed below can be used with Premier’s Square Buckets:
- Bucket Teat Units
- Bucket teat units were first introduced to the USA by Premier over 30 years ago. They have been the “gold standard” design ever since. Premier’s teat units fit a wide range of teats for lambs, goat kids and calves.
- Removable lid protects milk from barn pests including birds and rodents. Easy grip tab to help remove lid.
- Premier Bucket Holder
- Welded wire bracket holds buckets securely. Drops easily into place on wire panels or 1" wood planks.
- Spiral Feeder
- A simple way to feed crumbles, wheat, barley and cracked corn to poultry and gamebirds. Feeder can be fitted into the base of any bucket.
Not sure what you need? Premier’s Lamb ‘N’ Kid Orphan Feeding Buckets may be a good choice. Kits include a pre-drilled bucket, teat units, natural flat-back latex teats, bucket holder and a teat unit wrench.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Bradley K from Indiana
Great bucket! Works wonders, and if I would need another one, I would buy it again.
Jessica L from Louisiana
I have done DIY bottle buckets but these are so much better. The flat sides make it much more stable when hanging on fence. The only thing I could think would improve them is if they were like 1" narrower so the base would fit into the squares on a cattle panel to keep it even more stable. But the hangers work great I’ve found. A bungee across the front keeps kids/lambs from head butting it and flipping it.
Holes were drilled cleanly and even. Great quality!
Kristina S from Missouri
After having lambs in my mudroom for 2 weeks, this bucket feeder and the extra accessories has given me the ability to move my 3 orphaned lambs out to the barn. The bucket feeder was easy to assemble, the lambs easily transitioned from bottles to the feeder, and it has given the lambs a chance at learning to be lambs, not pets.
My only regret is not knowing about it sooner.
Cindy M from California
Buckets work great!
Brenda B from Texas
Bought a bucket with teat units and nipples one a week ago. Found it very handy and wanted a second so I would have time to clean between feedings. Also ordered the lid and extra hanger. Expecting more goat kids in May and want to be prepared. So much easier than feeding kids individually and the time saved is wonderful. I recommend this setup to anyone that raises goats/lambs.