SupaReel T Post Bracket
How to Use
- Remove the 2-prong portion from the triangular piece.
- With the finger-like projection of bracket pointing up, slide the triangle-shaped bracket over top of T-post and position at desired height.
- Place the triangular bracket so it is between 2 studs on front of post.
- Place the 2-prong portion inside the triangular piece, on back side of T post (one rod on each side of back of T post) and press down until tight. (This wedges the bracket tight against the T post.)
- Slide the angle iron attached to back of SupaReel's (sold separately, see accessories tab above) carry handle over the finger of bracket.
- Tighten conductor as needed and turn the locking key (on end of carry handle) 180 degrees forward to lock reel in place.