An all-purpose antiseptic lubricant that also kills micro-organisms.
Apply to the pins/shafts of ear tags for smoother insertion and reduced infection risk.
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
- Used as an antiseptic lubricant used to coat latex and OB gloves for the reduced risk of disease transmission during prolapses repair or assisted birth.
- Can also be used for ear tag insertion. It's a lubricating antiseptic that makes tag insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 16 oz (squeeze bottle with flip nozzle)
- 1/2 gallon
- Ingredients: Hydroxypropyl, Methyl Cellulose
- Active Ingredient: Chlorhexidine Gluconate
- SuperLube™ antiseptic will keep for years if stored out of the sun
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Vincent D from Arkansas
Helps application for tags and reduces risks of infection.
Cindy C from Tennessee
SuperLube has a lot of uses. We use it for lube on the thermometer to take temps on lambs or ewes when a ewe is having trouble lambing. We also use a small bowl of lube to dip the ear tag in when tagging. It seems to make the tag easier to go thru the ear. It probably has more uses — haven’t got to more of them yet.
Jeannette W from New Hampshire
Shipped quick! I think I need a bigger bottle… lambing soon.
Julie N from Kansas
Excellent product to always keep on hand!
Moria V from Texas
Stays moist longer than other stuff on the market, really assists in procedures when needed (goats/kidding), and doesn’t sting.