- Antiseptic lubricant to aid in birthing and repair of prolapses.
- Can also be used for ear tag insertion. It's a lubricating antiseptic that makes tag insertion much easier (requires much less hand strength to press male tag into the female tag). It also reduces infection risk. Antiseptic gel reduces ability of microbes from surface of ear tissue to cause infection in the "wound".
- This product will keep for years if stored out of the sun.
- Available in three sizes:
- 8 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- 16 oz plastic squeeze bottle with flip nozzle
- Half gallon
- Unlike some soaps, it will not irritate internal tissue.
- Protects the tissue by reducing the abrasive, impact of fingers, retainers, plastic gloves, etc.
- Plastic bottle to prevent breakage or spillage.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
Vincent T from Texas
Very good. No infection in ears after tagging.
Marvin K from Missouri
It's lube. Downside if it gets cold its very stiff. I use for all tagging, never have had any issue with infections.
Sharon I from Ohio
This is the best lube I have used. I usually order the 16 ounce size because it fits nicely into my kidding bag but holds plenty to use if we get into a situation pulling kids.
Erika W from Georgia
Best I have used, better than I have expected. Do not be fooled by genetics or something you can use from home. It is just thick enough to hold still onto the tag. We had some restless kids we juggled this year and the lube held tight to the commotion and did not slip. There is a difference in piercing with and without the product. I will never go without.
Phyllis M from Virginia
I have used this before and am replenishing my supply. It is a great lubricant, has a good consistency. Some are too liquidy.