- Use with Standard Wire Gauge. 14-10 ga smooth; 15.5 ga barbed
- Made by Gripple
How to Use
- Cut wire to appropriate length for termination, leaving a slight tail to the horizontal wires.
- Place jaws of T Gripple at desired height on the wire to which terminal end is being tied off.
- After wrapping the terminal end around post, insert end of wire into T Gripple in the small hole at the end opposite the jaws.
- Pull end of wire through the Gripple. Pull through enough wire to cut and bend down, so there is no exposed sharp edge.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.