Innovative device for terminating woven or high-tensile (HT) smooth wire around end posts. Almost essential when working with woven wire that has verticals very close together.
- 150 per container, but sold individually
- Use with Standard Wire Gauge (14-10 ga smooth; 15.5 ga barbed)
- Made by Gripple
How to Use
- Cut wire to appropriate length for termination, leaving a slight tail to the horizontal wires.
- Place jaws of T Gripple at desired height on the wire to which terminal end is being tied off.
- After wrapping the terminal end around post, insert end of wire into T Gripple in the small hole at the end opposite the jaws.
- Pull end of wire through the T Gripple. Pull through enough wire to cut and bend down, so there is no exposed sharp edge.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Knipex High-Tensile Wire CuttersItem #406002 -
While clippers for 12.5 gauge and other high tensile fence wires. Works well for soft wire too.$65.00
Wire TwisterItem #408300 -
Use this tool to twist wire and terminate the fence line. Can be used with high-tensile and woven wire.$1.80
TwistLink™, 13" longItem #336500 -
Use this handy, reusable TwistLink for connecting and/or splicing high-tensile or woven wire. 13" long.$1.10
WireGuardItem #336865 -
Protect animals and people with WireGuard! It covers sharp, loose ends of High-Tensile wire.$0.20
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
James B from Iowa
Makes starting fences so much faster. Love these!
James B from Iowa
Fast and easy way to end or start your fence. Looks better than traditional way and much stronger.
Bob F from Texas
Never have used one of the T Gripple before. They are easy to use and a good clean alternative to wrapping field fence wire around the corner posts.