How to Use
- Shake well (for the roll-on).
- Clean area of the ear with alcohol. Dry.
- Apply ink to the intended tattoo site with latex gloves.
- Apply tattoo with care to make perfect perforations.
- Roll or rub Stone tattoo ink thoroughly into those perforations filling the holes.
Listed below are recommended optional components or related items. Your particular situation may require alternative recommendations. Please call and talk to our consultants if there are any questions at 800-282-6631.
Write a Review
You must be logged in to leave a review. Please sign in.
I used the roll on to tatoo goats. I rolled it on thick, tatooed, then rolled it on thick again. So far seems to have worked well. I usually use the paste, and in general that has always worked better than anything else, but of course, the downfall to paste is it GETS EVERYWHERE. Even in your hair! So I decided to try roll on. If you use it liberally it works well...and gets less all over the place. Jury is still out on if it lasts as well as the paste though.
The Roll-On ink is very easy to use. Not as messy, in my opinion, as the paste.