The Hori Hori Classic Digging Tool
First implemented in Japan, the Hori Hori classic digging tool was originally used for careful and methodical excavating of plants, such as Sansai.
Barebones’ unique take on this classic tool was designed with garden work in mind. Its rounded top and serrated sides make it ideal for scooping, digging, and pulling weeds.
Equipped with a heat-tempered, hollowback blade, full stainless steel tang, and comfortable walnut handle, the Barebones Hori Hori is the diverse garden tool you can use for a lifetime.
Intentionally added twine cutter doubles as a bottle opener, so you can enjoy your choice of refreshing beverage after a hard day's work.
- 12" x 2" x 1"
- Rich and durable walnut handle
- Vintage-inspired Japanese design
- Heat-tempered 6 ¾” stainless steel blade with twine cutter and bottle opener
- Full, stainless steel tang
- Copper ring accent
- Serrated edge and smooth, sharp edge
- 1” depth markings