For use on cattle, sheep, horses, dogs and swine to disinfect superficial wounds, cuts, abrasions, insect bites and minor bruises.
- 16 oz bottle with sprayer.
- Ingredients: 7% active ingredients provided by Iodine, Potassium Iodide and Povidone Iodine.
- Provides 2.4% Titratable Iodine.
How to Use
When using with a navel cup (watch video above):
- Fill navel cup with Triodine-7.
- Apply navel cup and coat navel with Triodine-7.
- Remove navel cup and allow navel to dry.
Not for use in body cavities or deep wounds. Do not use on burns. Do not apply under bandage. Irritation may occur if used on tender skin areas. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of deep or puncture wounds or serious burns, consult a veterinarian. If redness, irritation or swelling persists or increases, discontinue use and consult a veterinarian.
See warnings and cautions on label.